Push Pin






Comments

  1. This looks great. If you could sand it down to make it smoother I think that would be nice. Question: are you going to add color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you did there, its a pen in a pin, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how clever this piece is. I also agree with Alex about maybe sanding it down to make it smoother. Other than that I love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the concept of this piece and you did it, and I think it will be even better when it is glazed and fired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "tiny objects blown up" concentration. This piece is so cuteeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when I saw this, at first I thought it was a play on words. I assumed that this was the finished product and that you'd put an actual ink pen inside were the metal pin would go. Even so, your concentration is the cutest, and I can't wait to see what other small things you'll make big.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment